Stronger Nails with Homemade Pineapple Treatment
Posted on 03 June 2016
Pineapple has many benefits for your skin
This fruit is rich in vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and various minerals. It also has a proteolytic enzyme bromelain with anti-inflammatory properties. Find out 10 benefits of pineapple for your health, hair and skin here.
Homemade Pineapple And Egg Natural Solution For Stronger Nails
You will need:
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice
1. Whisk the egg in a bowl and add the two tablespoons of fresh juice extracted from a pineapple. Mix the ingredients.
2. Immerse your nails in the solution for 5 minutes.
3. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
4. Apply a hand cream afterwards.
Beauty Wellbeing Tips
For very dry skin, add 1 spoon of coconut oil and immerse your nails and hands in the solution for 5 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water and follow up with a hand cream.
Apply pineapple wedges directly on the nails before applying the solution, for extra stronger nails. Apply the solution for 5m and wash it off with Nature's Gate Organic Liquid Soap for extra moisture. Follow up with a hand cream.