Remove Dead Skin Cells and Provide Extra Skin Moisture with This Pineapple & Honey Natural Mask
Posted on 03 June 2016
Fresh Pineapple is highly beneficial for your skin
Pineapples are a tropical fruit that presents you with a wide range of health and beauty benefits. You can easily incorporate pineapples in your daily diet. Discover 10 benefits of pineapple for your health, hair and skin.
Homemade Honey And Pineapple Facial Mask for Smoother, Firmer Skin
You will need:
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey
1. Blend (or mash) all the ingredients until you have a smooth paste.
2. Gently, use your fingertips to spread the paste on your face and neck. Keep the eye area clear.
3. Relax and leave the mask on for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. End with a splash of cold water.
Beauty Wellbeing Tip
Before applying any facial mask clean your face and neck with fresh water and remove all cosmetics, creams or lotions. Use a nonabrasive, nonaggressive soap if necessary. Gently pat dry your skin. After applying your mask, lie down and place a towel under your head and neck and use 2 cucumber slices on your eyes or one of our natural homemade recipes to rejuvenate the eye area and get rid of dark circles. For extra hair care check this pineapple homemade hair mask, and for nail care this pineapple homemade treatment for stronger nails.
Take a hot shower or a steam bath to clean and open up your pores before applying any facial mask.