Reduce Under-Eye Puffiness - Strawberry Treatment
Posted on 04 June 2016
Strawberries contain natural compounds that work as an anti-inflammatory to help get rid of under-eye puffiness.
The astringent property of strawberries helps reduce puffiness and swelling.
Follow this 5 Easy Steps Natural Treatment to Help Get Rid of Under-Eye Puffiness and Swelling
- Chill 1 to 2 large strawberries in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut them into thick slices.
- Lie down and put the cool strawberry slices over your eyes.
- Rest for 10 to 15 minutes, remove the slices and wash your face with cold water. Apply Lancome Genifique Yeux Light Pearl Eye Illuminator Youth Activating Concentrate or Fabulous Every Day Eye Cream for all skin types to seal the treatment and visibly brighten, rejuvenate and reduce the appearance of under-eye bags, wrinkles, fine lines and signs of fatigue.
- Repeat this treatment daily or as needed.