DIY Strawberry Natural Facial Mask To Help Treat Sagging Skin
Posted on 04 June 2016
Strawberries have astringent properties that help treat sagging skin.
In addition, they are rich in vitamin C, an antioxidant that boosts production of collagen fibers. This helps keep the skin smooth and firm and prevents skin sagginess.
Follow this 2 Easy Steps Natural Homemade Strawberry Facial Mask To Tone, Smooth, and Firm
- Mix the puree of 2 to 3 ripe strawberries with 2 teaspoons each of plain yogurt and honey.
- Apply the paste on your face and neck.
- Allow it to sit for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply a serum and Anti-Aging Cream of your choice to seal the treatment in your skin and prolong its benefits.
- Do this once daily for several weeks or as needed.
And this Natural Strawberry Treatment Recipe to brighten, rejuvenate and reduce the appearance of under-eye bags and signs of fatigue