Homemade Pineapple Hair Mask For Hair Growth And Healthier Hair
Posted on 04 June 2016
The vitamin C content in fresh pineapple helps to fight against hair loss.
Eat pineapples each day to strengthen your hair follicles from the inside out. This tropical fruit has a wide range of health and beauty benefits. Discover 10 benefits of pineapple for your health, hair and skin.
How to Make a Pineapple Hair Mask For Stronger, Healthier, and Smoother Hair?
For the Pineapple Hair Mask You will need:
- Half of 1 fresh pineapple (depending on your hair length)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- 2 spoons of yogurt
1. Add all the ingredients in a bowl and blend them until it turns into a smooth, creamy paste, totally free from lumps.
2. Apply the mask to your hair. Work in small sections at the time and massage the cream into the hair follicles. Start from the ends gradually walk your way to the roots.
3. Cover with a plastic shower cap or a hot treatment cap and let the mask sit for about 15-30 minutes.
4. Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water. Use your fingers effectively to remove all pineapple remains.
Beauty Wellbeing Tips
You can add pineapples to yogurt and salads to get at least a cup into your daily diet. This will help you get the internal health benefits of pineapple without any hassle. When you apply it topically, make sure to do a patch test behind your ear first just to make sure that you do not have any skin reactions.
Don't throw away the eye of the pineapple. Add it to your diet too! It's one of the best parts of this fruit! Rich in nutrients and vitamins that contribute to hair growth and help repair split ends.