Why is it important to exfoliate?
Posted on 04 April 2016
Exfoliating your skin in the morning is a great way to wake up your skin and eliminate dead cells and toxins. When you exfoliate, your skin looks and feels softer and smoother.
You need to exfoliate for the following reasons:
1. It totally cleanses the skin, removing the build-up from the pores and helps to get rid of whiteheads and blackheads.
2. It smoothes and improves the skin’s texture giving your skin a soft texture and a flawless look.
3. It stimulates blood flow, cell regeneration, and detoxes the skin getting rid of dead cells, giving the appearance of a more youthful rejuvenated skin.
However, depending on your skin type, exfoliating in the morning might not be the best idea. If you have dry or sensitive skin, look for a moisturizing scrub and exfoliate once every one or two weeks or with what you feel comfortable.
Beauty Wellbeing Tips
1. Learn more about exfoliation, what it is and the benefits for your skin in this article.
2. Check out this amazing DIY homemade pineapple facial scrub for all skin types and healing properties to relieve acne prone skin.
3. Find out how to exfoliate your face at home and get a soft, flawless and glowing face skin.
4. Find out how to rejuvenate your body skin with these body exfoliation techniques.