DIY Kiwi Face & Body Scrub To Protect & Clarify
Posted on 25 November 2016
Do You Want to Firm and Rejuvenate Your Skin? Then you must try this DIY Kiwi Facial Scrub.
Kiwi fruit is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E, and amazing benefits for your health and skin. This treatment hinges on live enzymes so make sure to use fresh kiwi fruit to make the most out of this mask.
Benefits of this kiwi fruit mask: protects and clarifies
You will need:
- Sugar or salt of your choice
- Oil of your choice
- Fresh kiwi
- Muddler or a fork
- An air-tight container
- Essential Oil
How to Prepare
1. Choose your container, and measure your exfoliant so that the container is 3/4 full.
2. Measure out your oil. You’ll want a 2-to-1 ratio. So, twice as much salt or sugar as oil.
3. Combine oil, a few drops of an essential oil, and salt or sugar in a bowl, and stir until it's all combined.
4. Add in the kiwi chopped as finely as you can get it, and muddle the mixture together until it's all combined. You don’t want to mix it too much or the granules will start to dissolve.
5. Gradually pour into your storage container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
6. Apply the scrub gently to your face or body.
7. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
8. Apply a serum followed by your regular moisturizer to seal the moisture in your skin.
Beauty Wellbeing Tip: Make sure to keep the scrub in the refrigerator if you want it to last a little longer.