DIY Kiwi Face & Body Scrub To Protect & Clarify
Posted on 25 November 2016
Do You Want to Firm and Rejuvenate Your Skin?
Then you must try this DIY Kiwi Facial Scrub. Kiwi is loaded with antioxidants and Vitamin E. This treatment hinges on live enzymes so make sure to use fresh kiwi fruits to make the most of this mask. Learn more about the benefits of kiwi for your health, skin, and hair here. And here are some more beauty tips you should definitely know about.
Homemade Kiwi Scrub to Protect and Clarify
You will need:
- sugar or salt of your choice
- oil of your choice
- fresh kiwi
- a muddler or a fork
- an air-tight container
- Tea Tree or Lavender Mint or Lemon Sage Essential Oil
For Acne Treatment and extra goodness add a few drops of tea tree essential oils.
We recommend this Tea Tree oil made of 100% pure essential tea tree oil, a natural antiseptic known for stirring up the senses, improving memory and having healing properties.
How to Prepare
1. Choose your container, and measure your exfoliant so that the container is 3/4 full.
2. Measure out your oil. You’ll want a 2-to-1 ratio. So, twice as much salt or sugar as oil.
3. Combine oil, a few drops of Tea Tree oil, and salt or sugar in a bowl, and stir until it's all combined.
4. Add in the kiwi chopped as finely as you can get it, and muddle the mixture together until it's all combined. You don’t want to mix it too much or the granules will start to dissolve.
5. Gradually pour into your storage container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
6. Apply the scrub gently to your face or body.
7. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Beauty Wellbeing Tip
Make sure to keep the scrub in the refrigerator if you want it to last a little longer.
You May Also Like the Following Articles: DIY Homemade Strawberry Facial Scrub to brighten and tone your skin. DIY Homemade Tomato Facial Scrub for extra moisture and to tighten the skin on your face and neck. Learn how to exfoliate your face and your body like a pro.