Homemade Pineapple & Honey Natural Mask To Remove Dead Skin Cells and Provide Extra Skin Moisture
Posted on 03 June 2016
Fresh Pineapple does wonders for your skin and this tropical fruit has a wide range of health and beauty benefits. Here's a pineapple facial mask you can make at home to remove dead cells, hydrate, smoother and firm your skin.
Homemade Honey And Pineapple Facial Mask
You will need:
1 fresh pineapple
3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon of organic honey
Before Applying The Mask
To achieve better results clean your face and neck with fresh water and remove all cosmetics, creams or lotions. Use a cleanser or a nonabrasive, nonaggressive soap if necessary. Gently pat dry your skin and then apply a hot towel (not too hot - be careful not to burn your skin) or a facial steamer to open up your pores.
Preparing And Applying The Mask
1. Blend (or mash) all the ingredients until you have a smooth paste.
2. Gently, use your fingertips to spread the paste on your face and neck. Keep the eye area clear.
3. Relax and leave the mask on for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
5. End with a splash of cold water.
6. Pat your skin dry with a clean towel, apply a toner and enjoy a cleaner, hydrated and softer skin!
For Extra Skin Benefits: